1. The MicroLearn Cinema Prize Draw is open to those who provide their details submitted by a written MicroLearn contact card at the Learning Technologies Show, 13th/14th February 2019.
2. Employees of MicroLearn Ltd, their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from MicroLearn containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the MicroLearn contact card with your biggest learner engagement challenge and submit your name, company, phone number and work email address. If you have any questions in connection with the MicroLearn Cinema Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “MicroLearn Cinema Prize Draw” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person allowed. An organisation may have more than one entry submitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 14th February 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. The winner will receive a year’s worth of cinema tickets. ‘A year’s worth’ corresponds to a Cineworld voucher worth £100.
10. The winner will be notified by email on or before 1 March 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to MicroLearn within 14 days of being notified by MicroLearn, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and MicroLearn shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and MicroLearn shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by MicroLearn by post.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. MicroLearn retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on MicroLearn’s reasonable request.
16. MicroLearn reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of MicroLearn in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Promoter: MicroLearn; Unit 6, Berrywood Business Village, Tollbar Way, Hedge End, Southampton, SO30 2UN.
We’ll send you our latest news and updates straight to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.