It’s International Happiness at Work Week! We believe that Happiness at Work should be on the list of top-priorities of all organisations, big and small, national and international.
So, to celebrate Happiness at Work Week, we’re giving you full access to 5 different courses from our Off-the-Shelf Library that supports this topic for FREE along with its associated Infographic which you can download and share internally.
The 5 featured courses are as follows:
- Positive Thinking – Positivity is not about having your head in the cloud, it’s about recognising the negative aspects of a situation & choosing to focus on the opportunities instead. As a positive workforce is a more productive workforce, this module explores the power of positivity in the workplace & how it can be improved. View course PDF.
- Collaborative Working – This module explores the reasons for collaboration in the workplace, the different types of collaboration and the key to successful collaboration, including picking the right tools for the job and ultimately, establishing a strong and happy team. View course PDF.
- Confidence – Your confidence levels can suffer if you’re uncertain about what’s expected of you, this module encourages you to use questioning techniques to clarify the situation. We will look at ways in which you can boost and maintain your confidence levels and explore the importance of body language. View course PDF.
- Life Balance – On completion of this module, you’ll be able to recognise the signs of an unhealthy life balance, discover the secrets of finding and then sustaining a positive work-life balance and finally how to encourage others to achieve it. View course PDF.
- Find Your Role – Management theory identifies nine roles that are essential to the success of a team. This module explores the nine roles and the characteristics of each. We will look at how performance can be improved in teams and uncover some destructive behaviours that can occur if team members are unhappy in their role. View course PDF.
To gain full access to these courses and their infographics just complete the short form below: